Minimize Your Waste and Increase Your Peace of Mind
~Minimize Your Waste & Increase Your Peace of Mind ~ Minimizing your waste, or in more technical terms decreasing your carbon foot print, is a great start to your journey on going eco-friendly. Minimizing waste can be as simple as using reusable water bottles. Recently I have taken to reducing my daily waste. I have set goals for myself in order to successfully reduce my carbon footprint. Goals for reducing my amount of trash are: 1. Recycle ALL paper and plastic I use. 2. Use only reusable water bottles. 3. Take reusable bags with me when grocery shopping. 4.Purchase at least 50% of daily/weekly items needed that are made from recycled content. By successfully using items that are reusable and then only purchasing items of recyclable content I will be able to reduce my overall waste and reduce my carbon footprint. A carbon footprint is the total set of greenhouse emissions a individual produ...

Comments
Post a Comment